Village Soho s first gay bar remains one of its most popular due to its relaxed vibe
This chic Soho gay bar is a relaxed hangout by day that fills out in the evening as the regular after-work crowd arrives for drinks offers and DJ sets. The more intimate sibling of the popular Leicester Square hangout, Ku Bar Soho is a great place for romantic drinks or people watching on Old Compton Street.
The West Village is more than just boutique shopping and beautiful townhouses you can't afford; it's also home to a great, wide-ranging bar scene. Rupert Street Bar. Bar Soho.
Universal Psychic Guild Zodiac Horoscopes Gay http: RencontreAnnette Placeitinéraires et planslogici
- The emphasis at this gay bar in London is very much on beer, with a good choice of real ales on tap. She Soho Discover She Soho , primarily a ladies bar although gentlemen are welcome with female guests.
- There's a huge choice of lesbian and gay bars in London, from relaxed drinking spots, to lively DJ bars and gay nightclubs.
- Keep an eye out for regular events and live performances at the Village , which sits conveniently on the corner of Wardour Street and Old Compton Street and is open until 2am most nights.
- All the best gay bars in London become busy on themed nights and weekends, as well as during the annual Pride in London festival. A cafe by day, club by night, Dalston Superstore is a vibrant and trendy hub for gay and straight party people in east London, and one of the area's best clubbing hotspots.
- Retro Bar Head down to one of gay London's secret gems and enjoy a small mixed indie bar with plenty of vibrant personality. The friendly ambience at Comptons of Soho means anyone is welcome.
Il est bien agencé, propre et Walter est très soucieux du confort de ses hôtes! The AC was also very helpful at this time of year. Hernan parle français ce qui est un petit plus.